By law, we are required to provide you with Notice of our Privacy Practices. The Notice describes how your protected medical information may be used and disclosed by us. It also tells you how you can obtain access to this information.
As a patient, you have the following rights:
1. The right to inspect and copy your information.
2. The right to request corrections to your information.
3. The right to request that your information be restricted.
4. The right to request confidential communications.
5. The right to a report of disclosures of your information.
6. The right to a paper copy of this Notice.
Please click the link below to directly access the Cardiology Specialists of Virginia Privacy Notice. This can also be accessed from the Forms page by the New Patient Forms link. All patients are required to have a signed copy of the Privacy Notice in their medical record.
We want to assure you that your protected medical health information is secure with us. Our Notice contains information about how we will insure that your information remains private. If you have any questions about this material, please contact us and ask for the Front Office Supervisor or the Medical Records Specialist.
We are currently operating on normal business hours & performing extensive cleaning protocols, screening activities and personal distancing practices per CDC Guidelines